Atisha Centre is a non-profit Buddhist organisation which relies mainly on people’s generosity.
We provide education, guidance and instruction along with a peaceful environment for study,
meditation and retreat, plus the opportunity to give service for the benefit of others.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at our Centre
Join our great family sharing Rinpoche’s vision of enlightenment for all sentient beings,
working to make that a reality in their own lives and in the lives of those around them.
Volunteers are continually needed for a variety of tasks:
- Develop and maintain the gardens and grounds;
- Provide administrative and practical support to make our Programme events happen;
- Help with general administrative tasks in the Office;
- Staff the book/gift shop;
- Cook for courses and retreats and other events;
- Help in our building programme;
- Help keep the Centre clean;
- Maintain and upgrade the Centre;
- Help with publicity.
The Volunteer Programme plays an important part in the continuing growth and development of the Centre and the community.
If you feel you would like to volunteer at Atisha Centre, short-term or long, please complete our Volunteer Enquiry form below or contact the Office
on 03 5446 3336 to make an appointment for a cuppa and a chat with Ruby, our Director.
Please note: Work exchange is an available option.